Welcome to Kids Connection School. Our preschool and elementary school are located in Foster City, a beautiful waterfront community in the San Francisco Bay Area on the Peninsula. You’ll find us approximately 20 miles south of San Francisco and 20 miles north of San Jose and Silicon Valley. Kids Connection School sits right next to San Francisco bay at the west end of the San Mateo Bridge and enjoys temperate weather year round.
Our school is one of four elementary schools in Foster City and the only private school. Our test scores confirm we have some of the highest achieving students on the Peninsula. We are proud of our highly achieving students and multi-cultural atmosphere. Here at Kids Connection we:
- rank in the top 1% of schools nationwide
- offer strong accelerated academic programs
- include computer, P.E., music, and foreign language in our program
- use state-of-the-art technology to enhance learning
- have low student to teacher ratio and small class sizes
- offer on-site extracurricular enrichment programs
- offer before and after school care, as well as day camps and summer programs
- employ teachers who are California credentialed
- provide safe, secure, and loving environments that emphasize character development in all our students
Spend some time browsing through our website and watch our video below! If you’d like to meet with us or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also read about the experiences of those who are part of the Kids Connection elementary and preschool.